Goodbye

11 months ago

SLEEPMODE

-2 Total Respect

SLEEPMODE

-2 Respect

11 months ago

Looks like the end, my co leader is away 8days without notice, I guess he left the long abandoned game as well.

 

Thank you for doing the community dirty Diablo. If you think you'll find more time after the kids turns one, I have bad news for you.

 

Haters gonna hate

Responses

11 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

11 months ago

Can I have your stuff?

11 months ago

DAN

368 Total Respect

DAN

368 Respect

11 months ago

Can I have your stuff?

11 months ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

11 months ago

Why people are quitting alot nowadays? This guy is 5th one I have met so far

Done

11 months ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

11 months ago

I don't get it, the updates are coming quicker than ever compared to any other time during my playtime

11 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

11 months ago

Gaspipe (now Sleepmode) was a particularly toxic individual that was never happy no matter what.

11 months ago

DAN

368 Total Respect

DAN

368 Respect

11 months ago

Gaspipe (now Sleepmode) was a particularly toxic individual that was never happy no matter what.

KWYY - 19/11/2025, 12:32:01

You could give him everything he asked for and he would still complain about something or someone.

Sucks to see people leave but this guy was a moaning echo chamber.

11 months ago

TOMETH

283 Total Respect

TOMETH

283 Respect

11 months ago

mhmm

11 months ago

BIZZKIT

278 Total Respect

BIZZKIT

278 Respect

11 months ago

Bye, Felicia.