are you from torn?

Responses

almost 2 years ago

ONLYDABS

0 Total Respect

ONLYDABS

0 Respect

almost 2 years ago

Im from torn, just signed up for this today! Been looking for something new to start playing as well as torn still. Can't wait to learn and understand this game

almost 2 years ago

MAZZDINGO

0 Total Respect

MAZZDINGO

0 Respect

almost 2 years ago

yupp

almost 2 years ago

SAVAGEHENRY

3 Total Respect

SAVAGEHENRY

3 Respect

almost 2 years ago

Yep

almost 2 years ago

RAVENSMYTH

-1 Total Respect

RAVENSMYTH

-1 Respect

almost 2 years ago

Yep

 

 

almost 2 years ago

TEDWORTH

-5 Total Respect

TEDWORTH

-5 Respect

almost 2 years ago

I've been playing Torn for a while and a faction mate there mentioned this game which I'm really enjoying so far! 

over 1 year ago

REVEREND

1 Total Respect

REVEREND

1 Respect

over 1 year ago

Yes

over 1 year ago

MULLETMAYHEM

1 Total Respect

MULLETMAYHEM

1 Respect

over 1 year ago

Yup came from torn

 

over 1 year ago

TEXASTORNADO

3 Total Respect

TEXASTORNADO

3 Respect

over 1 year ago

Yep!  Tornaholic.  Starting to really enjoy CE tho. 

c55b3b3e-5aff-44ee-8057-d4667b2c011c-3135849.jpg

over 1 year ago

KOZMO

-1 Total Respect

KOZMO

-1 Respect

over 1 year ago

Yep Im from Torn and found this by chance

over 1 year ago

BEES

1 Total Respect

BEES

1 Respect

over 1 year ago

Yes, I am from Torn! Seen this game advertised, and kinda held off, cuz I like Torn, I didn't want to cheat on my mistress 😭 but it looks like I'm late to the party. 

 

This game is pretty sweet. I like how it combines some elements of older text mafia games I've played (sicarios, having them have their own equipment, etc). As well as the elements I like from Torn (PvP, mugging, open trade, never ending, etc.)

 

I'm also enjoying not having a 100% defined meta to follow. 

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz