Capo/Co-Capo Discord

3 days ago

DAS_DADDY

203 Total Respect

DAS_DADDY

203 Respect

3 days ago

I challenge you to join the table of all the Capo's and Co-Capo's to join this discord channel. Currently it is on a DM request only. We will have gambling, discussions, gambling, war talk, territory negotiation, gambling, and alliance forming in one central place. Did I mention gambling? Join me while I consolidate all of the Capos and Co-Capos to one central meeting ground. DM for invite.

First MVP

You ranked #1 in ticket contribution for the Arana Territory Bounty.

17:31:15 04/08/2026

Responses

3 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

3 days ago

Do we get to talk about Tom behind his back?

3 days ago

SCOTIA

29 Total Respect

SCOTIA

29 Respect

3 days ago

Doss Banana man qualify

My cat is cuter than yours

3 days ago

CINYX

354 Total Respect

CINYX

354 Respect

3 days ago

Do we get to talk about Tom behind his back?

KWYY - 02/10/2026, 02:17:21

We like to do that in front of him, more fun that way!

Feel free to message me regarding any questions you have about gameplay!

2 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

2 days ago

Doss Banana man qualify

SCOTIA - 02/10/2026, 03:37:34

If he turns up then I'll leave.