First!!

almost 2 years ago

FROSTY

28 Total Respect

FROSTY

28 Respect

almost 2 years ago

I'll go ahead and crack open the new category. Pretty sure im the first to complete this achievement as I'm probably the only idiot that was willing to do this! It paid off in the end I guess !! :)  

 

Last Edited 22/12/2024, 15:21:36

Responses

almost 2 years ago

FROSTY

28 Total Respect

FROSTY

28 Respect

almost 2 years ago

reserved,

almost 2 years ago

SPITFIRE

11 Total Respect

SPITFIRE

11 Respect

almost 2 years ago

Congrats Frosty!

almost 2 years ago

SYNDROM

0 Total Respect

SYNDROM

0 Respect

almost 2 years ago

Congrats Frosty! BTW, who is downvoting. Lol

 

almost 2 years ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

almost 2 years ago

Why on earth? lol

Congrats, haha

over 1 year ago

OMEGASHENRON

17 Total Respect

OMEGASHENRON

17 Respect

over 1 year ago

I commend your commitment to getting that achievement 

over 1 year ago

HOMELANDER

6 Total Respect

HOMELANDER

6 Respect

over 1 year ago

good job man!

over 1 year ago

GOOSIE

54 Total Respect

GOOSIE

54 Respect

over 1 year ago

I'm going to believe this post being named First! is meant for anyone to show off what might be the first to reach a certain level of achievement. So I'll show what I think was possible a first and thats maxing out the one for playing blackjack hands πŸ˜‚. When the whole achievement system came out mine was already maxed out at level 8.

 

over 1 year ago

JARI

417 Total Respect

JARI

417 Respect

over 1 year ago

Very special and well done. I'd rather not follow suitπŸ˜‚

.

about 1 year ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

about 1 year ago

I want to fully prestige all my jobs, so you may have been the 1st, but I doubt you'll be the last