Inactive targets for higher level
Responses
about 1 year ago
I_SWAZ
0 Total Respect
I_SWAZ
0 Respect
about 1 year ago
Guys , list of players I used to farm!
Spider sheikh Beraks are less rhan 5k. Rest around 5 to 10 and more
12000-
100 rep-
150 rep
Hope it helps!
:)
CHETANH - 02/12/2024, 15:17:39
about 1 year ago
UNNAMED123
-113 Total Respect
UNNAMED123
-113 Respect
about 1 year ago
I have some more targets.
Dm if need
about 1 year ago
UNNAMED123
-113 Total Respect
UNNAMED123
-113 Respect
about 1 year ago
These 10-15k
9 months ago
KERMITALBERTAN
3 Total Respect
KERMITALBERTAN
3 Respect
9 months ago
Guys , list of players I used to farm!
Spider sheikh Beraks are less rhan 5k. Rest around 5 to 10 and more
12000-
100 rep-
150 rep
Hope it helps!
:)
CHETANH - 02/12/2024, 15:17:39
Viator ab Occidente ad Orientem
8 months ago
DARKRAVEN
2 Total Respect
DARKRAVEN
2 Respect
8 months ago
DarkRaven is active again.
8 months ago
KERMITALBERTAN
3 Total Respect
KERMITALBERTAN
3 Respect
8 months ago
Guys , list of players I used to farm!
Spider sheikh Beraks are less rhan 5k. Rest around 5 to 10 and more
12000-
100 rep-
150 rep
Hope it helps!
:)
CHETANH - 02/12/2024, 15:17:39
DARKRAVEN is active again btw!
Viator ab Occidente ad Orientem
about 1 month ago
DELUXE
-70 Total Respect
DELUXE
-70 Respect
about 1 month ago
.
Done
over 1 year ago
ELPOZOLERO
7 Total Respect
ELPOZOLERO
7 Respect
over 1 year ago
Elpozolero 5k total BS