Odin's Hall of Free Giveaways!

Responses

11 months ago

FORVOST31

4 Total Respect

FORVOST31

4 Respect

11 months ago

Open

Welcome to Odin's Hall of free giveaways!

I've been wanting to start a giveaway thread for a while & now I feel i'm at a comfortable amount of rep I will.

I will hop into the thread on a regular basis & pick a player or 2 a day who replies at random to give a random item to, could be anything I wish to give from Drugs, Alcohol, Meds & more... (value of items will rise the longer i'm here in CE)

Simple rules, leave a comment below (1 daily per player), no spamming just one reply a day here will do & be fair and nice to others :)

 

Thank you & Goodluck!

Supporter Packs given away so far: 9

Dan: 5 SP's donated

Kwyy: 2 SP's donated

Incel: 1 SP donated

PYRO - 09/01/2025, 22:54:46

 

11 months ago

IMBAA

5 Total Respect

IMBAA

5 Respect

11 months ago

Sup myg

11 months ago

TABBY3276

6 Total Respect

TABBY3276

6 Respect

11 months ago

bamboo may be food for pandas, yet it tastes horrible for humans. Would not recommend

11 months ago

PYRO

161 Total Respect

PYRO

161 Respect

11 months ago

You sent x2 Cocaine's to IMBAA. 11:11:37 13/11/2025

 

You sent x25 Nails's to TABBY3276. 11:13:21 13/11/2025

Last Edited 13/11/2025, 11:17:12

11 months ago

IMBAA

5 Total Respect

IMBAA

5 Respect

11 months ago

Thanks for the coke myg :)

11 months ago

7MDANOV

0 Total Respect

7MDANOV

0 Respect

11 months ago

Trying my luck while waiting for a job to get done.

11 months ago

DELUXE

-70 Total Respect

DELUXE

-70 Respect

11 months ago

Hi

Done

11 months ago

XEDX

5 Total Respect

XEDX

5 Respect

11 months ago

I'm rubbing the belly of my good luck Buddha while holding a rabbits foot in my other while standing in a field of four leaf clovers ... I feel lucky at least...

11 months ago

IMBAA

5 Total Respect

IMBAA

5 Respect

11 months ago

Sup G, I'm back for more 😁

11 months ago

7MDANOV

0 Total Respect

7MDANOV

0 Respect

11 months ago

Trying to get something free ×)