ImplementedProperty: Luxury Secure Compound

Responses

about 1 year ago

N_E_X_U_S

69 Total Respect

N_E_X_U_S

69 Respect

about 1 year ago

Hmm I'm torn on this one, might just create great disparity between money and stats forcing those who can afford it to jump well ahead. How about just adding some elements to the private estate already and turning it into your luxury compound?

N_E_X_U_S - 02/08/2025, 20:19:21

While I love a good ol fashioned money sink I think this one is special because in a way it will re-stabilise the construction market which is in slow ish decline in my opinion.  I'm sure someone will argue it with me but as more people get their PE builds complete it's becoming harder and harder to find buyers for construction materials even when selling well below market prices.

That's just my two cents of a p10 construction guy. 

HUGEACKMAN - 02/08/2025, 20:30:02

How about all future upgrades need cash and materials? That keeps economy going for those who do heavy construction and makes it good for lower to grind and sell. I think 6k nails just creates a void. 

N_E_X_U_S - 02/08/2025, 20:35:57

I think there is a genuine need for people to be able to sell construction materials right now. I mean look at how many are in circ compared to how many are on the market. Nails: In Circulation: 243680, Difference from 06/2025: 13824 (higher) by design there shouldn't be many nails in circulation due to them being needed to be used on property.

I personally think it's a good idea now to have this property as a way of allowing people to catch up. It doesn't leave too big of a gap but it does make the smaller people richer through selling materials and leaves the 'elite' players without a vault with billions in it waiting to splash on the next major update to get ahead. (Take this current one for example which allows you to get crazy upgrades to your weapon/armours. It's all about some kind of balance I guess.

DAN - 02/08/2025, 20:53:22

Flipping it on its head, we need new players building PE's, not catering for end game users who are sat with billions. I think all house upgrades should use some construction materials. The economy atm isn't great, I mean it's basically cheaper to buy coke than run factories if you're buying paste 🤷

about 1 year ago

DAN

368 Total Respect

DAN

368 Respect

about 1 year ago

Hmm I'm torn on this one, might just create great disparity between money and stats forcing those who can afford it to jump well ahead. How about just adding some elements to the private estate already and turning it into your luxury compound?

N_E_X_U_S - 02/08/2025, 20:19:21

While I love a good ol fashioned money sink I think this one is special because in a way it will re-stabilise the construction market which is in slow ish decline in my opinion.  I'm sure someone will argue it with me but as more people get their PE builds complete it's becoming harder and harder to find buyers for construction materials even when selling well below market prices.

That's just my two cents of a p10 construction guy. 

HUGEACKMAN - 02/08/2025, 20:30:02

How about all future upgrades need cash and materials? That keeps economy going for those who do heavy construction and makes it good for lower to grind and sell. I think 6k nails just creates a void. 

N_E_X_U_S - 02/08/2025, 20:35:57

I think there is a genuine need for people to be able to sell construction materials right now. I mean look at how many are in circ compared to how many are on the market. Nails: In Circulation: 243680, Difference from 06/2025: 13824 (higher) by design there shouldn't be many nails in circulation due to them being needed to be used on property.

I personally think it's a good idea now to have this property as a way of allowing people to catch up. It doesn't leave too big of a gap but it does make the smaller people richer through selling materials and leaves the 'elite' players without a vault with billions in it waiting to splash on the next major update to get ahead. (Take this current one for example which allows you to get crazy upgrades to your weapon/armours. It's all about some kind of balance I guess.

DAN - 02/08/2025, 20:53:22

Flipping it on its head, we need new players building PE's, not catering for end game users who are sat with billions. I think all house upgrades should use some construction materials. The economy atm isn't great, I mean it's basically cheaper to buy coke than run factories if you're buying paste 🤷

N_E_X_U_S - 02/08/2025, 21:05:04

With this property though it would mean there would be more PE's in circulation to be sold to other players and also end game players won't be sat with billions in the vault because of the property. I don't see much of a power creep for players to spend upwards of 5B for an extra 1% in gym gains and an upgrade that will take a while to recoup the investment of the property. 

about 1 year ago

A_MERCHANT

115 Total Respect

A_MERCHANT

115 Respect

about 1 year ago

I get that people may want a new property but I personally think we need new systems and content, not additions to the same systems.

Love the idea for this tho don't get me wrong, but I personally believe Cartel Robberys should be next on the list, as it'll provide more co op things to do with players.

about 1 year ago

DAN

368 Total Respect

DAN

368 Respect

about 1 year ago

I get that people may want a new property but I personally think we need new systems and content, not additions to the same systems.

Love the idea for this tho don't get me wrong, but I personally believe Cartel Robberys should be next on the list, as it'll provide more co op things to do with players.

A_MERCHANT - 03/08/2025, 10:46:51

With the current systems in place I don't think it would take too much time for another developer to add a property but I do agree with this 100% also.

10 months ago

DAN

368 Total Respect

DAN

368 Respect

10 months ago

This is a great-looking property! If anyone here is currently searching for villas for rent in Jeddah, I can help. We offer a range of secure, modern villas and compounds in prime locations across the city ideal for families, corporate stays, and long-term rentals.
Feel free to contacy us anytime for available options or to schedule a tour.

ALBASATEEN - 04/12/2025, 15:15:44

I don't know who you think your target audience is but it ain't here lmao

Last Edited 08/12/2025, 18:07:19

3 months ago

VAELINN

901 Total Respect

VAELINN

901 Respect

3 months ago

Adding to planned, will bring up to community to get additional feedback before moving forward. This is probably a couple of weeks out from me starting on it.

3 months ago

N_E_X_U_S

69 Total Respect

N_E_X_U_S

69 Respect

3 months ago

"6,000 Nails, 10,000 Bricks, 2,500 Concrete, 900 Steel". 

Please not this it will a crash and chaos, lower build cost but a daily upkeep of cash and an item of so. "500k upkeep, 3 nails 2 steel etc" making users either buy items to keep market moving or farm them thus moving away from other robbery jobs. or apply a decay method like the sub with a monthly need to use construction mats. 

The perks I'd say need a refocus but depends what new content is coming to support it. 

Last Edited 22/06/2026, 16:07:19

17 days ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

17 days ago

"6,000 Nails, 10,000 Bricks, 2,500 Concrete, 900 Steel". 

Please not this it will a crash and chaos, lower build cost but a daily upkeep of cash and an item of so. "500k upkeep, 3 nails 2 steel etc" making users either buy items to keep market moving or farm them thus moving away from other robbery jobs. or apply a decay method like the sub with a monthly need to use construction mats. 

The perks I'd say need a refocus but depends what new content is coming to support it. 

N_E_X_U_S - 22/06/2026, 16:03:55

Upkeep for the PE is a certain % of the money cost of the PE + same % of the cost of the upgrades. I think there were some discussion elsewhere on whether the docks should be giving other perks, but be some kind of add-on building costing less money but also taking up building materials, adding the same % of contruction materials to the upkeep cost.

14 days ago

VAELINN

901 Total Respect

VAELINN

901 Respect

14 days ago

Draft numbers for feedback before I start building this. Nothing here is locked.

DAN's original post is still the shape of it: a new plot above Private Estate, a long build, extra upgrade caps, and a dock as a add-on. The cash and time below are his. The material counts and upkeep are updated for how construction actually trades today, not August 2025.

House

  • Plot: £150,000,000 (new plot tier, required for this property)
  • Build: £375,000,000
  • Time: 62 days
  • Materials: 3,000 Nails / 1,800 Bricks / 1,125 Concrete / 450 Steel

That is 1.5× a Private Estate's materials, not the original 6,000 / 10,000 / 2,500 / 900.

Checked the Construction market this morning (20 Sep 2026). Listed supply was roughly 679 Nails, 2,719 Bricks, 3,707 Concrete, 431 Steel. Cheapest real size was about £540k nails, £237k bricks, £208k concrete, £573k steel. At those floors:

  • One Private Estate mat set is already ~£1.69B
  • DAN's original 6k/10k/2.5k/900 would be ~£6.4B and would need ~9× the nails currently listed

Construction is not in the glut it was when this was first posted. A lump that size would empty the book, spike prices, then dump after a few compounds finish. If people want a bigger nail sink than 3,000, I'd rather move nails toward 4,000 than put 10,000 bricks on a single build click.

Upkeep

Same rule as every other home: 0.075% of home value per day. Materials do not add to value, so they do not change upkeep.

  • Bare compound (plot + build, no upgrades): ~£295,000 / day
  • Max house upgrades, no dock: ~£1,500,000 / day
  • Max house + full dock cash: ~£2,150,000 / day
  • For comparison, a fully upgraded Private Estate is ~£552,000 / day

I am not adding a special compound rate, and I am not adding daily nail/steel upkeep in the first version. If the house lump is still too small after this has been live for a while, we can look at a materials add-on or decay later.

New upgrade caps (this property only)

Private Estate caps stay where they are. These extra levels are compound-only.

  • Safe 8 — £750,000,000 — £10,000,000,000 vault
  • Gym 7 — £100,000,000 — 1.00% gym gains (not 1.75%; that is too large a jump off 0.75%)
  • Study 7 — £100,000,000 — 12% course reduction
  • Museum 5 — £150,000,000 — +250 Intelligence cap
  • Library 7 — £90,000,000 — 1.00% Intelligence gains

Dock

I'd rather have the dock as a materials-heavy add-on instead of stacking another huge lump onto the build itself.

  • L1 Jetski £70,000,000 — +5 town shop buys / day (30 instead of 25)
  • L2 Tugboat £150,000,000 — +10 (35 / day)
  • L3 Catamaran £250,000,000 — +15 (40 / day)
  • L4 Yacht £675,000,000 — +1 extra expedition slot (4 concurrent, not +3 teams and not a new island yet)

Extra dock materials, spread across the four levels, something like 1,000 Nails / 800 Bricks / 400 Concrete / 150 Steel. Remote-island loot / unique expedition rewards would be a separate piece of content, not part of this cost post.

What I want feedback on

  1. Is 3,000 / 1,800 / 1,125 / 450 the right house materials bill, or should nails go up toward 4,000?
  2. Is ~£1.5M/day upkeep at max house upgrades acceptable?
  3. Gym 7 at 1.00% vs DAN's 1.75% — too conservative, or needs tweaked?
  4. Dock with shop buys + one extra expedition slot: right perks, or should the dock do something else?

Not looking for a rewrite of the whole suggestion — just a sanity check on these numbers so I can lock a proposal and start.

14 days ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

14 days ago

  1. Many of the construction people have been hoarding mats for a considerable time which will affect how many are on the market in recent times. It feels that mats should be higher than your proposal IMO (and I say that not just as a P14 construction player).
  2. Seems fine.
  3. 1% is hefty enough IMHO.
  4.  Have concerns that with the shop rebuy with 25 points that they'd be able to buy 80 items now? That seems excessive.

Last Edited 20/09/2026, 18:15:15