ImplementedProperty: Luxury Secure Compound

Responses

8 days ago

TYLERLOU101

4 Total Respect

TYLERLOU101

4 Respect

8 days ago

What I want feedback on

  1. Is 3,000 / 1,800 / 1,125 / 450 the right house materials bill, or should nails go up toward 4,000?
  2. Is ~£1.5M/day upkeep at max house upgrades acceptable?
  3. Gym 7 at 1.00% vs DAN's 1.75% — too conservative, or needs tweaked?
  4. Dock with shop buys + one extra expedition slot: right perks, or should the dock do something else?

Not looking for a rewrite of the whole suggestion — just a sanity check on these numbers so I can lock a proposal and start.

VAELINN - 20/09/2026, 17:53:33
  1. This is great, I wouldn't change it.
  2. Maybe a little steep but with prices what they are, it's easier to make that cash now.
  3. Could Gym 7 give 1.25% gains? Or something a little more than 1%.
  4. Really love the dock increasing shop buys :-) 

8 days ago

TATER_GUZMAN

57 Total Respect

TATER_GUZMAN

57 Respect

8 days ago

  1. those look fine to me
  2. looks like to me as well with how much money you get from production a day coule maybe even be more.
  3. hmm this seems a bit low to me personally maybe 1.25 is better as its quite the investment i think it would feel a bit better
  4. i love what the docks does ive been wanting a way to buy more city items and more expeditions is awesome 

8 days ago

HUGEACKMAN

224 Total Respect

HUGEACKMAN

224 Respect

8 days ago

1. I think 4000 / 1800/ 1125 / 450 would work better.  I'll expand more why it should cost slightly more

2. Perfectly acceptable I think again for what I'm about to suggest

3.Meet in the middle at 1.5?  I'm always going to have a biased opinion here being a gym rat lol

4. Dock should give extra shop buys as you mentioned but also unlock personal smuggling but scaled way way down for personal use only.  Not sure if this would be a hard thing to implement but would be a fun feature especially for those who have not been able to participate much in smuggling in smaller or no cartels?  

When I say scaled down I mean way down 

"Goodness is not goodness that seeks advantage. Good is good in the final hour, in the deepest pit, without hope, without witness, without reward. Virtue is only virtue in extremis."

8 days ago

BARUNAVA

23 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

23 Respect

8 days ago

The upkeep cost seems a bit high. 1m per day with max upgrade without dock seems more reasonable. 

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳

8 days ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

8 days ago

Ok, trying to summarize the feedback I am seeing to what makes sense to me.

  • Update material costs to: 4,000 Nails / 3,00 Bricks / 1,125 Concrete / 450 Steel.
  • Update gym gains to 1.25 - 1.5% (I would probably add additional upgrade levels to do this so both are available).
  • Add an additional dock upgrade level to unlock personal smuggling.

Open to more change of course. It is going to be impossible to get an exact material amount that everyone is going to agree on so don't take it personal if I don't pick your exact suggested amount of materials.

Should the concrete and steel amount also go up from here or is that looking ok?

8 days ago

SCHIZO

6 Total Respect

SCHIZO

6 Respect

8 days ago

Amazing draft as per always. For my 10cents of the matters queerie,they are as follows.

 

1.5k/2.5k/2.5/1k for the materials needed. The bonuses the new property gives validates all materials invested in it as per up above and maybe more for the first few who can build it fast.

2.2.5m/daily upkeep will warrant more activity towards alot of aspects of the game by players eg.trading,market buys,mugging etc.

3.Gym 7 @1% is definitely enough passive gains to warrant all investments but not game breaking.

4.Dock in my opinion must do something else. Maybe a submarine/expedition type of activity towards it gaining certain items possibly through the teritorry map itself.it has to be looked into quite thoroughly that it doesnt give "massive" advantage to single individuals. Possibly a new item which is untradeable? Who knows.

 

Schizo

8 days ago

SHREDDERCHU

213 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

213 Respect

8 days ago

What I want feedback on

  1. Is 3,000 / 1,800 / 1,125 / 450 the right house materials bill, or should nails go up toward 4,000?
  2. Is ~£1.5M/day upkeep at max house upgrades acceptable?
  3. Gym 7 at 1.00% vs DAN's 1.75% — too conservative, or needs tweaked?
  4. Dock with shop buys + one extra expedition slot: right perks, or should the dock do something else?

Not looking for a rewrite of the whole suggestion — just a sanity check on these numbers so I can lock a proposal and start.

VAELINN - 20/09/2026, 17:53:33
  1. I see you've halved everything apart from bricks, if 5k bricks would also be too much, why not devide the cost by 4 to 2.5k bricks, or let it match nails at 3k?
    The PE is very intensive in nails and I believe the brick amount were heavily increased to not have another mainly nail intensive build, and while I understand 10k bricks being too much, I think increasing bricks to 2.5-3k would be would work towards not skyrocketing nails again (used to be 5x the price of bricks and concrete before smuggling got added)
  2. "0.075% of home value per day" is just matching everything else, so that's fine. I could personally see a dock as an add-on costing materials to build, and a few materials to uphold in the future, for being a premium add on, but I think that should be a question for later.
  3. I'm happy with any increase, and if it's planned to be a very expensive property upgrade mainly for rich players, it shouldn't be a major upgrade, I know I'd still want to get it for any gain above the competition.
  4. Dunno, if the plan is to add in some kind of remote island expedition/personal smuggling or something like that in the future, I might prefer the dock part to be left as planned with a community discussion on which way to take the docks or start with 1-3 of the lower levels with plans for adding the 4th once there's a fleshed out dock idea people seem happy to go with.

8 days ago

SOMBRA_NEGRA

92 Total Respect

SOMBRA_NEGRA

92 Respect

8 days ago

Keep it at the original materials, people will only complain becaue they dont have the mats and want to have it easier....everything is too easy in this game, why make it simpler for others....have people grind for what is conidered end game establishment.



8 days ago

KWYY

534 Total Respect

KWYY

534 Respect

8 days ago

What Sombra said.

8 days ago

DAN

351 Total Respect

DAN

351 Respect

8 days ago

Keep it at the original materials, people will only complain becaue they dont have the mats and want to have it easier....everything is too easy in this game, why make it simpler for others....have people grind for what is conidered end game establishment.

SOMBRA_NEGRA - 20/09/2026, 18:27:26

Agree also. It's not meant to be 'easy' to get. I remember slaving my way through construction for a PE because the materials on the market were too expensive. 

Plus like someone else mentioned, alot of people are hoarding materials and it gets them out the game and more people might be happier to list materials on the market with a new property instead of sitting on them.

I do also like the idea of another tier in the Dock for personal smuggling but I think the upgrade should be quite expensive so it takes players a while of smuggling to recoup the investment back on it (kinda like expeditions and gearing sicarios)