ImplementedConfirmation button upon using a Supporter Pack

5 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

5 months ago

Because I'm a fat fingered oaf (and I know I'm not the only one) please could we have a confirmation popup when attempting to use a supporter pack. I hate to think how many I've inadvertently used rather than clicking on a personal favour as Supporter Packs are top of the inventory list (above personal favours) if you have any.

Thanks,
--FatFingeredOaf

Responses

5 months ago

ENDER

11 Total Respect

ENDER

11 Respect

5 months ago

Personally I have gotten the send item and use item buttons mixed up many times. this would be really nice for SPs specifically.

4 months ago

VAELINN

901 Total Respect

VAELINN

901 Respect

4 months ago

Moving to planned, I will get something in for this.

4 months ago

VAELINN

901 Total Respect

VAELINN

901 Respect

4 months ago

This is now implemented