THEME CUSTOMIZATION
about 2 months ago
RAIZO
-49 Total Respect
RAIZO
-49 Respect
about 2 months ago
I’d love to see more customization options added to Cartel Empire beyond the dark mode we already have. It would be really cool to have more UI themes, custom color schemes, different fonts, background options, customizable menus, and more control over how the game interface is laid out. Things like being able to choose what information shows on the main screen, customize chat and notification styles, change profile/player-card designs, or even have different visual effects would add a lot of personality. I think giving players more freedom to customize the way the game looks and feels would make the overall experience much better and keep things feeling fresh.
Last Edited 14/08/2026, 02:25:06
Responses
about 2 months ago
MARLIS
150 Total Respect
MARLIS
150 Respect
about 2 months ago
I personally think that's a bit too much. Part of the appeal of this game is its simplicity and adding too many options can be overwhelming to new players.
This could be done via userscripts though.
about 2 months ago
KWYY
550 Total Respect
KWYY
550 Respect
about 2 months ago
What Marlis said.