SuggestedHarden the ability to delete your account

about 2 months ago

KWYY

550 Total Respect

KWYY

550 Respect

about 2 months ago

I realise that this is a massive edge case but we recently had our Capo manage to 'delete' his account whilst his phone was in his pocket - thankfully vaelinn was able to recover.

Under the current system it requires 5 clicks (which you'd think would be enough) - however Sombra is special.

Could we include the addition of a captcha / having to type in 'I WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT' or anything remotely similar before the final deletion is activated please.

Last Edited 17/08/2026, 16:35:26

Responses

about 2 months ago

SOMBRA_NEGRA

93 Total Respect

SOMBRA_NEGRA

93 Respect

about 2 months ago

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I stared at the phone screen in disbelief and the memories of the years spent playing the game, I cant put into words how thankful I am to be given an extra chance. Thank you Vael ! For coming in clutch and being able to recover my account. Thinking on how to possibly prevent this from occuring to anyone else, perhaps we can have the game send the user a deactivation link to their registered email. That way deletion occurs on a whole different platform. 

 

 



about 2 months ago

THORN_IRONCLAD

-91 Total Respect

THORN_IRONCLAD

-91 Respect

about 2 months ago



about 1 month ago

DELUXE

-73 Total Respect

DELUXE

-73 Respect

about 1 month ago

Type DELETE to delete or TYPE YOUR USERNAME

Done