SuggestedSuggestion: Global Mission Revamp

about 19 hours ago

RENO_CHALAMET

62 Total Respect

RENO_CHALAMET

62 Respect

about 19 hours ago

I have noticed that some of the weekly and monthly global missions are not working as intended

A perfect example is the October Monthly  Server-Wide Quest

City of Steel

This monthly quest requires the whole server to use 80,000 Energy at the Gym

It is going to be completed within 6 hours of it starting. A 31 day quest finishing within 6 hours isn't right

I suggest quests like that have the requirements increased sharply. 1 to 1.5M Energy at the Gym seems much more appropiate or the quest it self be moved to the Weekly roll out of missions where it would be completed comfortably.

I can see many will miss out of participating in the October quest completely due to Timezones etc

 

 

Responses

about 19 hours ago

RENO_CHALAMET

62 Total Respect

RENO_CHALAMET

62 Respect

about 19 hours ago

The Quest completed as I was writing the above post, 5 hours and 25 minutes after starting

about 11 hours ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

about 11 hours ago

At least it also counts e trained after the mission has finished, so it's not locking people out of getting a reward