In honour of the day we receive our new Al (Capo)ne, I present the idea of a collectible to signify the passing of the torch to the lovely, ridiculously hard working Vaelinn, from the esteemed creator of our community.
If I could even draw a stick man, I would attempt to throw my hat in the ring for a design idea, so if anyone is better skilled than I, please do.
Additionally, if this were to become a reality, would everyone get one? Only those active this week? This day? Or perhaps an additional Halloween 2026 option. The choices are endless!
In honour of the day we receive our new Al (Capo)ne, I present the idea of a collectible to signify the passing of the torch to the lovely, ridiculously hard working Vaelinn, from the esteemed creator of our community.
If I could even draw a stick man, I would attempt to throw my hat in the ring for a design idea, so if anyone is better skilled than I, please do.
Additionally, if this were to become a reality, would everyone get one? Only those active this week? This day? Or perhaps an additional Halloween 2026 option. The choices are endless!
Discuss <3