Two things, should ignored players or chat banned players be able to use bounties to send messages?
Should Cartel members be able to claim active bounties on each other?
I feel being able to claim your members bounties defeats the purpose of even setting bounties. It can be made into a joke and feed the people you take issue with.
I feel having people circumvent chat ignoring via bounty messages should be reconsidered as well. If someone is ignored the message should be disabled.
First MVP
You ranked #1 in ticket contribution for the Arana Territory Bounty.
Two things, should ignored players or chat banned players be able to use bounties to send messages?
Should Cartel members be able to claim active bounties on each other?
I feel being able to claim your members bounties defeats the purpose of even setting bounties. It can be made into a joke and feed the people you take issue with.
I feel having people circumvent chat ignoring via bounty messages should be reconsidered as well. If someone is ignored the message should be disabled.