PlannedRank 9 Sicario QOL

about 2 hours ago

DAN

368 Total Respect

DAN

368 Respect

about 2 hours ago

Currently there are two sets of Rank 9 Sicarios. The weapons and guns only go up to Rank 9 so it leads people to believe that when you unlock Rank 9 sicarios that they won't get better and people invest alot of money in gearing teams to find out later that there is another group of Rank 9 sicarios.

Is there a way we can highlight to people there is another tier of Rank 9's they are able to unlock? 

As far as I'm aware it's not the case with any other Rank and the only way people find out is either when it's too late or someone who has made the mistake before has informed them and it can be a very expensive mistake to make but the game doesn't actually tell you or let you know.

 

Responses

about 2 hours ago

VAELINN

973 Total Respect

VAELINN

973 Respect

about 2 hours ago

I will find a way.

about 1 hour ago

SHREDDERCHU

214 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

214 Respect

about 1 hour ago

I think there's 3 different rank 9 sicarios, once the ranks stop increasing, the sicario stats start increasing a lot more though.
I'm also pretty sure you start out with 2 different strength sicarios of the same tier at the start, but I might be misremembering