FixedItems list with a cancelled thread

10 months ago

SNOWWHITE

115 Total Respect

SNOWWHITE

115 Respect

10 months ago

As I was adding items into a trade the other player had already cancelled. It still let me add the items but I then lost them. I went to restart the trade but the items are no longer in my inventory

Responses

10 months ago

KWYY

551 Total Respect

KWYY

551 Respect

10 months ago

Can you grab the ID?

If you click the link of the trade it should give you an URL/address that looks something like https://cartelempire.online/Trade/View/DDDAB807-F740-4ADD-894D-F5707E7D42C7 

(note to dev - my url above does not relate to the bug)

Last Edited 15/12/2025, 16:08:18

10 months ago

SNOWWHITE

115 Total Respect

SNOWWHITE

115 Respect

10 months ago

https://cartelempire.online/trade/view/4562F9A6-476F-4AE5-B82C-71C6AA466C61

10 months ago

DIABLO

1,525 Total Respect

DIABLO

1,525 Respect

10 months ago

Reviewing now

Creator of Cartel Empire, hope you enjoy!

10 months ago

DIABLO

1,525 Total Respect

DIABLO

1,525 Respect

10 months ago

The items have been manually returned

Creator of Cartel Empire, hope you enjoy!