Fixedblack jack bug

3 months ago

MADDOG47

-2 Total Respect

MADDOG47

-2 Respect

3 months ago

Blackjack will not allow me to set a bet. It just jumps to the game using all the money on hand.

 

Responses

3 months ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

3 months ago

Can you provide more detail for this?
Specific questions:

  1. What device are you playing on? 
  2. What browser are you using?
  3. What steps did you take to encounter the issue (be detailed on this please)

3 months ago

MADDOG47

-2 Total Respect

MADDOG47

-2 Respect

3 months ago

can not set my own bet in blackjack; it just jumps past the area where you can set the bet, and wants to use all the money on hand. Not allowing me to pick my own value to bet.

3 months ago

MADDOG47

-2 Total Respect

MADDOG47

-2 Respect

3 months ago

I am on Chrome on a pc.

When I go to play blackjack, it just jumps to the money on hand. will not allow me to place a bet of my choice.

3 months ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

3 months ago

When you say you cannot set your own bet, can you clarify:

  1. Do you try to set the bet but it erases itself?
  2. Are you not able to interact with the bet input at all?
  3. How are you trying to interact with the bet input?
    1. Are you clicking in the input box and trying to enter a number?
    2. Are you clicking into the input and scrolling?
  4. Do you have any chrome extensions that could be interfering?

3 months ago

MADDOG47

-2 Total Respect

MADDOG47

-2 Respect

3 months ago

  1. Will not stay on to even try to set a bet.
  2. No, it just flashes on, then off.
  3. Can't interact with it at all. Just flashes on, then off, before I can do anything .
  4.  No extension on Chrome that has anything to do with this game. It worked great up to when I first posted the bug.

3 months ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

3 months ago

I have finished digging into this, MADDOG47 it looks like you have an in progress game with a bet of 100 going. I think you need to finish that game before anything else will proceed.

3 months ago

MADDOG47

-2 Total Respect

MADDOG47

-2 Respect

3 months ago

Thanks, I will try it 

3 months ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

3 months ago

Moving this to fixed.