FixedCannabis Shows Minus Amount & Unable To Be Sold

3 months ago

CIPHER

1 Total Respect

CIPHER

1 Respect

3 months ago

Hello, for some idiotic reason, Cannabis is stuck in negative amount and unable to be sold

Responses

3 months ago

KWYY

534 Total Respect

KWYY

534 Respect

3 months ago

haha.

I thought Diablo fixed this ages ago.

3 months ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

3 months ago

The negative amount is an obvious issue, but can you elaborate on not being able to sell it?

Do you get an error?

Are inputs not enabled?

Any additional details?

3 months ago

CIPHER

1 Total Respect

CIPHER

1 Respect

3 months ago

The negative amount is an obvious issue, but can you elaborate on not being able to sell it?

Do you get an error?

Are inputs not enabled?

Any additional details?

VAELINN - 01/07/2026, 13:03:28

https://youtu.be/mmwIpk-A4uU

 

Perhaps this shows what i mean. I cannot post more than 15-30 despite owning 159 items. I have to post up to 30 per time

3 months ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

3 months ago

The negative amount is an obvious issue, but can you elaborate on not being able to sell it?

Do you get an error?

Are inputs not enabled?

Any additional details?

VAELINN - 01/07/2026, 13:03:28

https://youtu.be/mmwIpk-A4uU

 

Perhaps this shows what i mean. I cannot post more than 15-30 despite owning 159 items. I have to post up to 30 per time

CIPHER - 01/07/2026, 13:16:52

I am unable to access the link, says the video is private.

3 months ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

3 months ago

It does not look like you ever enter a price in the video. The Sell button would not become active without a price entered. (I assume the issue being reported is that the sell button is not becoming "active" to let you sell, please clarify if not)

3 months ago

CIPHER

1 Total Respect

CIPHER

1 Respect

3 months ago

It does not look like you ever enter a price in the video. The Sell button would not become active without a price entered. (I assume the issue being reported is that the sell button is not becoming "active" to let you sell, please clarify if not)

VAELINN - 01/07/2026, 14:27:25

no its because unlike other items, it doesn't allow me to use all amount i have access to, it tells me i don't have the amount i try to list while other items i can. Its acting like i have less than the amount i wanted to list. I know i didn't add an amount as i used it as an example to show its as if it thinks i have less than the amount i wanted to list

3 months ago

KWYY

534 Total Respect

KWYY

534 Respect

3 months ago

You've only got 106 cash on hand?

<edit> That wouldn't stop you trying to list them though, you'd just get an error message that you didn't have enough cash to pay the tax </edit>

Last Edited 01/07/2026, 15:46:07

3 months ago

CIPHER

1 Total Respect

CIPHER

1 Respect

3 months ago

You've only got 106 cash on hand?

<edit> That wouldn't stop you trying to list them though, you'd just get an error message that you didn't have enough cash to pay the tax </edit>

KWYY - 01/07/2026, 15:44:44

i dont keep cash on hand due to an annoying mugger i'm having issues with

3 months ago

CIPHER

1 Total Respect

CIPHER

1 Respect

3 months ago

The negative amount is an obvious issue, but can you elaborate on not being able to sell it?

Do you get an error?

Are inputs not enabled?

Any additional details?

VAELINN - 01/07/2026, 13:03:28

https://youtu.be/mmwIpk-A4uU

 

Perhaps this shows what i mean. I cannot post more than 15-30 despite owning 159 items. I have to post up to 30 per time

CIPHER - 01/07/2026, 13:16:52

I am unable to access the link, says the video is private.

VAELINN - 01/07/2026, 14:20:35

Even with 5mil ion hand, it doesn't respond when i even try to type in more than double digits. In the video i'm trying to type 10 but it won't. it still doesn't register i have more a single digit despite showing at the beginning having 200 units. not sure what the issue is. it just doesn't respond. used my keyboard and the keyboard and same issue. also tried on mobile

https://youtu.be/sdUOohFLVw8

3 months ago

KWYY

534 Total Respect

KWYY

534 Respect

3 months ago

Had to test for science.

18:55:23 - The shop owner pays you £-1,071 for the items.