ReproducedDemolished townhouse fail

7 days ago

BUBSTER

45 Total Respect

BUBSTER

45 Respect

7 days ago

I had a townhouse and demolished it to see what I get back in construction mats.  When I clicked demolish it gave me the red line stating "demolish failed".  I received nothing back and the property is no longer in my inventory.  No event log showing either.

Responses

6 days ago

KWYY

534 Total Respect

KWYY

534 Respect

6 days ago

Ooh, I haven't tested this. Brb

6 days ago

KWYY

534 Total Respect

KWYY

534 Respect

6 days ago




6 days ago

KWYY

534 Total Respect

KWYY

534 Respect

6 days ago

Hrm - I'm not sure demolish was ever meant to give mats back? It's just meant to give you the plot back (I think?)

Either way, I demolished a TH, got the same error message as you and no additional mats in my inventory.

Last Edited 21/09/2026, 21:11:29

6 days ago

BUBSTER

45 Total Respect

BUBSTER

45 Respect

6 days ago

Direct from WIKI:  "Property may be demolished, returning the plot and 50% of the construction resources"

Town/Estate Agent

Note: I did receive the empty plot back but did not receive any mats

Last Edited 22/09/2026, 17:41:05

3 days ago

BUBSTER

45 Total Respect

BUBSTER

45 Respect

3 days ago

Is anyone else experiencing this? Has it been resolved?

about 11 hours ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

about 11 hours ago

Adding to my queue, will get this with the new property as well.

about 7 hours ago

BUBSTER

45 Total Respect

BUBSTER

45 Respect

about 7 hours ago

Adding to my queue, will get this with the new property as well.

VAELINN - 27/09/2026, 20:42:58

What are the chances of me recouping the 50% of the mats from the townhouse i demolished? Granted it's not alot but every bit helps towards the new casa de vaelinn

about 3 hours ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

about 3 hours ago

Adding to my queue, will get this with the new property as well.

VAELINN - 27/09/2026, 20:42:58

What are the chances of me recouping the 50% of the mats from the townhouse i demolished? Granted it's not alot but every bit helps towards the new casa de vaelinn

BUBSTER - 28/09/2026, 00:12:18

Another asked a similar question, if I can easily verify via data what you attempted and failed, I will try and make it right. Not a guarantee, but I will try.