ReproducedEvicting a tenant who has moved into a new property erases their property perks

2 days ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

2 days ago

Steps to reproduce:

  1. Move into a rented property that has property perks.
  2. Rent a second property with perks and move into it.
  3. Get evicted from the first property that you are still renting.
  4. Observe you no longer have property perks.

Workaround is of course moving out and back into your new property. 

Logging this bug from a recent discussion where I was able to track down the issue so i can both share awareness of the issue and document it for my own tracking.

Last Edited 26/09/2026, 03:14:36

Responses

2 days ago

SCOTIA

22 Total Respect

SCOTIA

22 Respect

2 days ago

You rented Private Estate from TOMETH for £130,000,000 (100 days). Lease ends 13:30:00 on 05/11/2026. [View Rented]

13:18:58

28/07/2026

 

I just noticed I didn't follow those exact steps, but I also don't have any property perks, and wouldn't have had any since I signed this lease.

 

1. Evicted by landlord for property upgrade and lease cost adjustment

2. Did not manually move into another property, but did own a Shack, so maybe my perks, or lack thereof, is stuck as if I'm still in the shack?

3. Moved back into PE with new lease noted above.

 

Given the time that I've missed these perks, I'm likely missing out on a reasonable amount of BS and education reduction for some sort of adjustment, imo. Please do check further when you investigate this.

 

EDIT: I moved out and back into my rented PE, now my list shows the property section and perks associated. 

Last Edited 26/09/2026, 03:32:23

My cat is cuter than yours

2 days ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

2 days ago

You rented Private Estate from TOMETH for £130,000,000 (100 days). Lease ends 13:30:00 on 05/11/2026. [View Rented]

13:18:58

28/07/2026

 

I just noticed I didn't follow those exact steps, but I also don't have any property perks, and wouldn't have had any since I signed this lease.

 

1. Evicted by landlord for property upgrade and lease cost adjustment

2. Did not manually move into another property, but did own a Shack, so maybe my perks, or lack thereof, is stuck as if I'm still in the shack?

3. Moved back into PE with new lease noted above.

 

Given the time that I've missed these perks, I'm likely missing out on a reasonable amount of BS and education reduction for some sort of adjustment, imo. Please do check further when you investigate this.

 

EDIT: I moved out and back into my rented PE, now my list shows the property section and perks associated. 

SCOTIA - 26/09/2026, 03:26:08

 

I looked into your issue, it stems from a slightly different but also fixable path. While already living in a rented property starting on July 28th, you also purchased a lease to a shack owned by Diablo on August 5th. You never moved into the shack, but when its lease expired on August 10th, your property perks were removed. I will get a fix for that in when I dig into this as well.

2 days ago

SHREDDERCHU

213 Total Respect

SHREDDERCHU

213 Respect

2 days ago

Is it a general problem then? That if you get evicted from somewhere or (one of) your lease(s) run out, you'll lose all your property perks whether you live there or not?

1 day ago

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-69 Total Respect

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-69 Respect

1 day ago

130 million per day ? 💀

Done

1 day ago

TOMETH

282 Total Respect

TOMETH

282 Respect

1 day ago

130 million per day ? 💀

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX⚠ BL - 26/09/2026, 16:27:27

lol it's not 130m per day; it's 130m for 100 days, and the PE is not available to rent out for that long. it sounds good, but that's a PE out of action for the best part of 3 months. :)

Also his rent was reduce slightly because he wanted to contribute to half the cost of the final vault upgrade, which i accepted. 

Last Edited 26/09/2026, 22:39:09

about 10 hours ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

about 10 hours ago

Is it a general problem then? That if you get evicted from somewhere or (one of) your lease(s) run out, you'll lose all your property perks whether you live there or not?

SHREDDERCHU - 26/09/2026, 07:26:57

Yes

about 10 hours ago

VAELINN

844 Total Respect

VAELINN

844 Respect

about 10 hours ago

Fixing this as a part of the new property implementation