ReproducedCartel application isn't not showing

about 22 hours ago

BARUNAVA

21 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

21 Respect

about 22 hours ago

Today a player applied to my cartel. So the notification of his application appeared. I clicked on review it. But it showed no applications.

1) no other members of our cartel has permission to reject.

Probably a bug. So reporting it.

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳

Responses

about 22 hours ago

VAELINN

898 Total Respect

VAELINN

898 Respect

about 22 hours ago

Adding to my list, the issue here is that when someone applies to cartel b after applying to cartel a, their application to a is withdrawn but cartel a has no visibility of that. I will get some kind of visibility in there so its known that their application is no longer valid.