ReproducedMonthly Mission claim bug

about 4 hours ago

BARUNAVA

18 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

18 Respect

about 4 hours ago

As we know that this month's global mission got completed within 6Hrs so a lot of players including me didn't get a chance to give their input to claim the mission.

 

But now I just used 1e in gym for a different test, and it suddenly let me claim the mission.

I think it's a bug.

Edit:In other global missions, I remember that the user needs at least 1 contribution to claim the reward after completion. But here it completed before I contributed anything, still I get to claim it by giving a contribution which technically isn't a contribution.

Last Edited 11/10/2026, 18:23:16

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳

Responses

about 4 hours ago

BARUNAVA

18 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

18 Respect

about 4 hours ago

As we know that this month's global mission got completed within 6Hrs so a lot of players including me didn't get a chance to give their input to claim the mission.

 

But now I just used 1e in gym for a different test, and it suddenly let me claim the mission.

I think it's a bug.

BARUNAVA - 11/10/2026, 18:04:12

Claimed global mission: City of Steel. Rewards: £25,000,000 Cash, 2,500 Rep

17:58:59

11/10/2026

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳

about 3 hours ago

VAELINN

978 Total Respect

VAELINN

978 Respect

about 3 hours ago

Adding to my queue.