Unfortunately Covid hit for a week and a bit but I'm back and the games been coming along very well. Cartels have been a real focus over the past month with many of the core systems beginning to be fleshed out.
- Cartels now gain reputation when members fight and win
- Rewrote the entire chat feature so that multiple chats are possible
- Implemented a Cartel chat
- Removed unused packages to speed up the game
- Added player and Cartel profile image size checks and automated resizing
- Created a new attack record system
- Implemented jobs being able to aware items
- Simplified job routes
- Implemented private Cartel forums
- Implemented Jail system
- Tweaked jail and hospital early release costs so that they're now based on - time left + level + number of releases in same day
- Implemented production buildings requiring supply items
- Added 'Agave Storehouse Robbery' and 'Coca Paste Robbery' jobs
- Added fair fight multiplier to rep gain on attacks
- Added various stats to the attack record page
- Added view of Cartel members attacks on Cartel page.
- Added page to view the last 250 Cartel-related attacks.
- Simplified Cartel permissions
- Implemented Cartel perks system
- Added checks on Cartel application to ensure that the reviewer has permission to review applications and that the Cartel isn't full
- Reimplemented perks systems into a single unified feature
- Reimplemented drug use system to utilise perks.
- Enforced email validation before being able to play
- Added the following Cartel perks -
- Increase Strength passively
- Increase Agility passively
- Increase Defence passively
- Increase Accuracy passively
- Cartel Capacity upgrades
- Production Profit increases
- Fixed attack reputation not being awarded
- Fixed missing charset declaration in meta tag
- Fixed all accessibility issues identified by browser devtools.
- Fixed forum signature editor missing in settings
- Fixed bug where forum posts would not show in some cases
- Fixed being unable to remove Cartel permissions in some cases
- Fixed 'Back to Cartel' button missdirecting in some cases
- Fixed production jobs not running correctly
- Fixed multiple cash not rounding issues