[Android] Cinyx's CE Companion BETA TESTERS WANTED

Responses

about 2 months ago

SCOTIA

29 Total Respect

SCOTIA

29 Respect

about 2 months ago

Happy to test 🫡 

SCOTIA - 17/08/2026, 20:41:37

Let me know what you think about it! :)

CINYX - 18/08/2026, 07:27:54

Being able to have more control over the notifications would be nice! I dont feel I always need to be notified where my medical cooldown is at. Also, my vault balance reads $0 on the highest API security level, but the bank and pocket money show up just fine. 

My cat is cuter than yours

about 2 months ago

CINYX

354 Total Respect

CINYX

354 Respect

about 2 months ago

Happy to test 🫡 

SCOTIA - 17/08/2026, 20:41:37

Let me know what you think about it! :)

CINYX - 18/08/2026, 07:27:54

Being able to have more control over the notifications would be nice! I dont feel I always need to be notified where my medical cooldown is at. Also, my vault balance reads $0 on the highest API security level, but the bank and pocket money show up just fine. 

SCOTIA - 18/08/2026, 08:48:39

Fixed in v2. Check the original post for update logs 

Feel free to message me regarding any questions you have about gameplay!

about 2 months ago

BARUNAVA

20 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

20 Respect

about 2 months ago

I will test it after my exams end. 💪🏻

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳

about 2 months ago

CINYX

354 Total Respect

CINYX

354 Respect

about 2 months ago

KNOWN PROBLEMS (will update as I get more feedback): 

Vault balance is still a problem. Fixing it to v3.

Notifications doesn't work as intended on some devices. 

Last Edited 18/08/2026, 14:18:49

Feel free to message me regarding any questions you have about gameplay!

about 2 months ago

TOMETH

283 Total Respect

TOMETH

283 Respect

about 2 months ago

The background needs, a update.

A scrubdaddy v4, to tackle that auld withered background.







about 2 months ago

SIKHIL

20 Total Respect

SIKHIL

20 Respect

about 2 months ago

The settings button disappear on War Cartel and Chat page. I can only reach it from home or activity (not a big deal but yeah ^^)

For notification it seems like I have to boot up the application once in a while and refresh at least once the activity and all manually, then seems to work for a time.

 

 

Also, heads up for the quick link part, but maybe a link to the job page would be usefull ? xD

Last Edited 18/08/2026, 16:42:46

about 2 months ago

CASPER777

20 Total Respect

CASPER777

20 Respect

about 2 months ago

Excellent work 👍 

Still need a notifcation for new chats

 

about 2 months ago

DODLIG_FJARIL

1 Total Respect

DODLIG_FJARIL

1 Respect

about 2 months ago

May I try this? I always forget to set the timer on my phone

about 2 months ago

CINYX

354 Total Respect

CINYX

354 Respect

about 2 months ago

May I try this? I always forget to set the timer on my phone

EL_MARIPOSA - 19/08/2026, 03:09:05

Of course, be my guest! 

Feel free to message me regarding any questions you have about gameplay!

about 2 months ago

ISOLITUDEI

1 Total Respect

ISOLITUDEI

1 Respect

about 2 months ago

Im game! Is there a built it browser like on tornpda?