[Android] Cinyx's CE Companion BETA TESTERS WANTED

Responses

about 2 months ago

CINYX

354 Total Respect

CINYX

354 Respect

about 2 months ago

Im game! Is there a built it browser like on tornpda?

ISOLITUDEI - 19/08/2026, 06:22:42

No there isn't. The actual idea that I had for this app was to get notifications from general/trade chat.

Then it evolved into something else, and I am not opposed to a browser but we're far away from that, as of now. But I like the idea!

Feel free to message me regarding any questions you have about gameplay!

about 1 month ago

ICEQUEEN

2 Total Respect

ICEQUEEN

2 Respect

about 1 month ago

Best Suggestion so far

about 1 month ago

DODLIG_FJARIL

1 Total Respect

DODLIG_FJARIL

1 Respect

about 1 month ago

I have a Android S26 and it has put the App into "Deep Sleep" because of multiple crashes. I can't find a log though to see what is causing the  crashes. 

about 1 month ago

ISOLITUDEI

1 Total Respect

ISOLITUDEI

1 Respect

about 1 month ago

I really want to try but im not privvy to how to add scripts to browser on mobile. 

 

**I know i need Firefox but im either slow asf or just font see how it add a script to the browser. 

Last Edited 22/08/2026, 20:28:17

about 1 month ago

CINYX

354 Total Respect

CINYX

354 Respect

about 1 month ago

I have a Android S26 and it has put the App into "Deep Sleep" because of multiple crashes. I can't find a log though to see what is causing the  crashes. 

EL_MARIPOSA - 22/08/2026, 02:42:58

 

Feel free to message me regarding any questions you have about gameplay!