In Memorial

Responses

4 days ago

RENO_CHALAMET

52 Total Respect

RENO_CHALAMET

52 Respect

4 days ago

I wasn't going to do this, but Q1 part 3. Go back to that thread that you won and recheck EXACTLY what the name was in the end because you almost have it right. Almost

4 days ago

KWYY

534 Total Respect

KWYY

534 Respect

4 days ago

Hey, Thorn's right, us old folks got on well! Sorry for your loss, he was always very nice in chat.

4 days ago

BARUNAVA

23 Total Respect

BARUNAVA

23 Respect

4 days ago

It is no secret that my Dad played this game for quite some time until ill health and his ultimate passing brought it all to an end. I joined not long after because I wanted to be connected with his online gaming (plus I had access to his rather stocked up gaming paypal account and I wasn't going to let the tax man have it).

He would of had a birthday recently and I thought this would be a nice way to remember him.

I have 5 "Trust" packs to give away in his honor.

Each pack consists of

500 Fert

500 Agave

500 paste

1 Supporter Pack

100 Points

200 Million in game cash

To win one of these packs you will need to correctly answer 5 questions that relate to him. All the answrs are available if you check around or ask the right (older) player

I will close the thread when all the packs have been won but I wont be saying if your answers are correct until I can see 5 winners. Someone like SNOWWHITE may be helpful to you in this Trivia/Quiz 

 

Will post the questions in the next post

HellRazzer kindly added to the packs, so each pack now contains 200 million. Thank you Hellrazzer, much love

RENO_CHALAMET - 23/09/2026, 21:57:17

Bro 🥹

I hate online games where you have to interact with people. You eventually loose them and feel sad.

༼⁠ ⁠つ⁠ ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ ⁠༽⁠つ

🇮🇳

4 days ago

RENO_CHALAMET

52 Total Respect

RENO_CHALAMET

52 Respect

4 days ago

Hey, Thorn's right, us old folks got on well! Sorry for your loss, he was always very nice in chat.

KWYY - 24/09/2026, 01:39:32

Pretty great Dad Too. I remember telling him something that was pretty big for me and his reply was "You had to wait to go through puberty to find that out, I knew long before that because you are my son"  Awesome

4 days ago

RENO_CHALAMET

52 Total Respect

RENO_CHALAMET

52 Respect

4 days ago

It has been brought to my attention that dad snuck in a 4th name, just before his last birthday here, so I will accept 3 of the 4 names as being correct. sorry about that

4 days ago

SNOWWHITE

100 Total Respect

SNOWWHITE

100 Respect

4 days ago

Trustno1, Trust_almost61, Trust_61 AND tooyoundtobeol in order because why not  there was actually 4 that I know of

(he didn't know the "d" got cut off before he changed the name and just accepted the 'typo' of sorts)

 

he would be 62 now and his birthday was 9/13/64

 

music was his other passion

 

1973 was the final music year he covered 

 

goon created his pfp and I think when this giveaway is over you should close the forum with that picture🧡

 

I truly miss trust. He was a good guy here and the life in global most of the time. He related with people in a very cool and absolutely genuine way. Writing all this out I did get a little misty eyed. And I'm so glad you continue on Reno! I'm happy to have a piece of him still around to reminisce! 

Last Edited 25/09/2026, 16:54:29

4 days ago

SHIPPUDEN06

88 Total Respect

SHIPPUDEN06

88 Respect

4 days ago

  • Q1
    • trust_61
    • Trustalmost61
    • trustno1
    • tooyoungtobeol
  • Q2
    • i remember him saying his body hurts all time when his bed and he said he was retired, im guessing 60++?
  • Q3
    • he was talking to someone about songs he liked, so MUSIC
  • Q4
    • 1973
  • Q5
    • it was GOON, iirc, it was shown on the monitor?

Last Edited 25/09/2026, 04:31:00

                                                                                                                                                       CE MILESTONES
Day 00 08:32   05/24/2025   00k Rep
Day 11 10:13   06/04/2025   50k Rep

Day 17 17:38   06/10/2025   100k rep
Day 20 15:02   06/13/2025   150k rep
Day 25 18:26   06/18/2025   200k rep
Day 29 09:06   06/22/2025   250k rep
Day 34 09:12   06/27/2025   300k rep 
Day 36 09:12   
06/29/2025   320k rep [exactly 320,000] 
Day 38 11:06   07/01/2025   350k rep

Day 42 02:54   07/05/2025   400k rep
Day 45 09:38   07/08/2025   450k rep

Day 48 17:33   07/11/2025   500k rep
Day 52 01:49   07/15/2025   550k rep
Day 54 17:03   07/17/2025   600k rep
Day 57 17:54   07/20/2025   650k rep
Day 59 03:18   07/22/2025   670k rep [exactly 670,000 & i have more rep than DIABLO xD]
Day 60 18:58   07/23/2025   700k rep
Day 64 04:27   07/27/2025   750k rep
Day 67 02:42   07/30/2025   800k rep
Day 69 19:59   08/01/2025   850k rep
Day 73 03:59   08/05/2025   900k rep
Day 75 19:10   08/07/2025   950k rep
Day 77 04:39   08/09/2025   970k rep [exactly 970,000]
Day 78 17:24   08/10/2025   1000k rep [Rank # 100 @ 1,000,050 Reputation] --> marks the end of Rep Grind
{MADE IT WITHOUT ANYBODY'S HELP, ONLY REP TARGETS WERE HIT DURING THIS ENDEAVOUR}
Day 115 04:40  09/16/2025 You completed the Farm Robbery job, earning £245 and 20 rep!
You gained x9 Bag of Fertiliser --> Marks exactly 1,120,000 rep [MAXIMUM relevant REP to achieve]


Day 32 17:43  06/24/2025 3RD OD
Day 34 15:14  06/26/2025 4th OD
Day 40 05:34  07/02/2025 5th OD
Day 58 19:20  07/21/2025 6th Coke OD
Day 67 16:56  07/31/2025 7th Coke OD
Day 71 13:19  08/04/2025 8th Coke OD

https://cartelempire.online/Trade/View/F16CF6F2-DE41-4940-B3A5-5D178ACF01DC

 
attack me ill give you 200k i will give bandage and i am buying crimson star

DAY 249 12:03 01/28/2026 ~~ 1 Billion Battle Stats [631m STR, 300m DEF, 12k AGI, 69m ACC]
DAY 277 07:49:18
02/25/2026 ~~ 1 Billion STR || 367m def, 12m agi, 72m acc
DAY 308 05:08:38 03/28/2026 ~~ 2 Billion Battle Stats [1b STR, 485m DEF, 15m AGI, 500m ACC]

4 days ago

RENO_CHALAMET

52 Total Respect

RENO_CHALAMET

52 Respect

4 days ago

  • Q1
    • trust_61
    • trustno1
    • tooyoungtobeol
  • Q2
    • i remember him saying his body hurts all time when his bed and he said he was retired, im guessing 60++?
  • Q3
    • he was talking to someone about songs he liked, so MUSIC
  • Q4
    • IDK
  • Q5
    • it was GOON, iirc, it was shown on the monitor?
SHIPPUDEN06 - 24/09/2026, 07:59:26

I wont say if your answers are correct, otherwise others will just copy and paste. If you refer back to my OP you will see how to find the answers to Q2 and Q4. Well the hints are there

4 days ago

RENO_CHALAMET

52 Total Respect

RENO_CHALAMET

52 Respect

4 days ago

Trustno1, Trustalmost61, Trust_61 AND tooyoundtobeol in order because why not  there was actually 4 that I know of

(he didn't know the "d" got cut off before he changed the name and just accepted the 'typo' of sorts)

 

he would be 62 now and his birthday was 9/13/64

 

music was his other passion

 

1973 was the final music year he covered 

 

goon created his pfp and I think when this giveaway is over you should close the forum with that picture🧡

 

I truly miss trust. He was a good guy here and the life in global most of the time. He related with people in a very cool and absolutely genuine way. Writing all this out I did get a little misty eyed. And I'm so glad you continue on Reno! I'm happy to have a piece of him still around to reminisce! 

SNOWWHITE - 24/09/2026, 03:24:53

He had a song for everything, no matter what you were going through in real life he would play you a song and that song always had the exact words of wisdom you needed. He taught us everything through music and I would never of wanted it any other way. He believed that only 3 sets of songwriters worthy of salt existed. I intend to agree as I have gotten older. John/Paul, Benny/Bjorn and Dolly

Last Edited 24/09/2026, 11:03:50

4 days ago

WAVER

65 Total Respect

WAVER

65 Respect

4 days ago

Base on what I have seen

 

1. Trustno1, Trustalmost61, Trust_61 and tooyoundtobeol (not really sure)

2. 62 on Sept 13

3. Music

4. 1973

5. Goon

 

Sorry for your loss and may your dad rest in peace (Hope I'm not late )

Last Edited 26/09/2026, 10:29:35